Service Supervisor : CMV - Service Supervisor : CMV:10159682
Cintas is currently looking for a Service Supervisor to work directly with a team of Route Service Sales Representatives (Route Drivers), both on route and in:house. Selected individual will supervise Route Service Sales Representatives who provide customer service, sales, and the pick:up and delivery of uniforms, floor mats, dust mops and restroom sanitation supplies to businesses.
Supervisory responsibilities include hiring, training, developing, and evaluating Route Service Sales Representatives to assure Cintas customers receive the highest level of customer service and product quality in the most efficient manner. Training duties include driving a company owned vehicle to and from customer sites and assisting the Route Service Sales Representatives with lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customer accounts. In addition, this position will oversee several key service department areas including maintaining excellent customer relationships, handling renewals of customer contracts, increasing internal sales, and maintaining an efficient route structure. This is a middle management position with direct supervisory and leadership accountability.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
* Have an active driver's license
* Be at least 21 years of age
* Obtain a DOT medical certification
* Provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
* Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
* Previous management or leadership experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
* Previous training or instructor experience, preferred
* Previous experience working in a sales:related role, preferred
* A high school diploma or GED required; Bachelors degree preferred
* Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
Our Service Supervisor partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
* Disability and Life Insurance Package
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly:specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co:workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas' team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It's a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It's a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee:partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service
Jobs in Sacramento > Administration - Executive in Sacramento > Service Supervisor : CMV